Time: Monday through Thursday, 3-6pm, September to June (school year only)
Commitment: One day per week for six months, or one semester (for college students)
- Have a reliable understanding of the writing process, including planning, drafting, revision and publication.
- Help students in grades 3-8 with homework and writing projects.
- Participate in writing instruction and writing activities side-by-side with students.
- Exhibit patience, emotional maturity and an ability to multitask in a dynamic and fun environment.
- Provide a short, unpublished writing sample in the space provided.
Training: New tutors are asked to attend one of our in-house trainings, which are held throughout the year. Sign up below to hear about new opportunities as they arise. One of our program directors will be in touch soon.
Get more information
For more information, complete the form below and click "Submit."