Teaching Writing at Mighty Writers
We're always interested in hearing from potential candidates who would like to become MW teachers / administrators.
Out of the box thinkers, bilingual (Spanish/English) candidates, or native Spanish speakers, encouraged to apply.
Resume, letter of interest, to email@example.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Mighty Writers provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Mighty Writers complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training.
Every semester, Mighty Writers offers credit-earning internships. For consideration, email a cover letter with your resume to the director of the site(s) of your choice.
- MW El Futuro, 1025 S. 9th St., Nelia Diaz, firstname.lastname@example.org
- MW North, 1600 W Norris St., Amy Banegas, email@example.com
- MW South, 1501 Christian St., Jamila Thompkins-Bigelow, firstname.lastname@example.org
- MW West, 3861 Lancaster Ave., Christina Rissell, email@example.com
- MW Camden, 1801 Broadway, Vanessa Malave, firstname.lastname@example.org
- MW Rivera, 3201 N. 5th Street, Eva Smith, email@example.com
- MW Penrose, 1101 Susquehanna Ave., Tierra Jones, firstname.lastname@example.org